TWA DCS Alumni Association
The Seven Forty Seven
- It maketh me to fly to strange places. It leadeth me to sleep in cramped quarters.
- It soileth my suit. It leadeth me to the seats of passengers for sales sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the J.F.K. baggage claim area, I will fear no evil for the P.R.R. is with me; my term pass and my pay check they comfort me.
- They preparest a table before me in the presence of the flight crew; they anointest my lap with coffee; an ocean we flueth over.
- Surely irate passengers will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the B zone lounge forever.
Keeping in Touch
Email communications supplement our website as a means of keeping in touch. With mail and printing costs continuing to rise, the e-mail option saves money and time. Please be sure we have your current e-mail address and other details. When changes occur, contact us.
Dues ($25/year) are our main source of funds for mailings, our website and other administrative expenses. Contact any of the officers for address information: