TWA DCS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Latest Updates - May 22, 2017
- Our History - August 10, 2014
- Name Lists - April 2, 2017
- Class Pictures - February 26, 2016
- 2016 Reunion - November 24, 2016
- 2017 Reunion - Tucson - May 1, 2017
- Past Reunions - February 24, 2016
- Member Pages - March 31, 2017
- In Memoriam - March 31, 2017
- Links - March 27, 2015
WHO WE ARE
A unique group of Trans World Airlines (TWA) management employees who flew as Directors of Customer Service (DCS) between 1970 and 1976. Originally overseeing quality in-flight service on the 747 and L-1011 widebody fleets, we later performed market segment duties on narrowbody aircraft as well.
ACTIVITIES AND NEWS
ATTENTION MIAs! See our Name Lists page and let us know if you can locate any among our flock who we have lost contact with. We welcome news about folks who share our TWA heritage and who flew as DCSs.
E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS supplement our website as a means of keeping in touch. With mail and printing costs continuing to rise, the e-mail option saves money and time. Please be sure we have your current e-mail address and other details. When changes occur, contact us.
DUES ($25/year) are our main source of funds for mailings, our website and other administrative expenses Contact any of the officers for address information.
Arlene Perla Elliott, Treasurer; Mert Nason, President;
Jon Proctor, Secretary/Webmaster; Jerry Warkans, Vice-President